CRPD Fitness Camp
This day-long camp is designed specifically for youth whose families meet the required income and employment guidelines. Campers participate in a variety of activities, from fitness training, sports, swim lessons, group games, creative arts and more.
June 7 – July 30
7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
*Must have completed kindergarten by June 7, 2021 and be no older than 15 by this date. The participation of campers who are five years old will depend on their maturity level and ability to actively participate in all program activities.
Click to Register
This program is open to Columbus residents who meet the following income guidelines.
Family size Income amounts
- 2-person $53,650
- 3-person $60,350
- 4-person $67,050
- 5-person $72,450
- 6-person $78,800
- 7-person $83,150
- 8-person $88,550
*2021 Income Guidelines. Families with incomes exceeding the guidelines will be accepted up to 25% of total enrollment.
- Parents and campers must have an Activenet account to register for camp.
- Online registration opens Sat., April 24 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- In-person registration will be available at Glenwood, Driving Park, Blackburn and Douglas Monday – Thursday, April 26 – May 14, from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 5-7 p.m., as long as space is available.
- All registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Once a site is full, applicants will be placed on a waiting list for that site. No applications will be accepted prior to April 24.
Applicants must provide the following documents for their campers:
- A copy of the first two pages of their 2020 Federal 1040 tax form filed with the IRS. If your filing status was “Married Filing Separately,” a copy of your spouse’s 2020 1040 tax form must also be submitted. All campers must come from a household where taxes have been filed for the tax year ending December 31, 2020. This is the only proof of income accepted.
- A completed 2021 application.
- A certified copy of each camper’s birth certificate. The copy must show the certification stamp on the certificate.
No other forms of ID will be accepted. Copies will not be made on site. Documents will be retained by staff.
Payment of $100 per camper by credit/debit card must accompany your application, which pays for the first four weeks of the program. The second payment will be due on or before Tuesday, July 6 by 9 a.m. Payment options are available and information will be provided at registration.
An application is included on the next page and is also available at the four CRPD Fitness Camp sites., along with being posted on ColumbusRecParks.com. All applications must be completely filled out and legible or they will not be accepted.
For further questions, please contact 614-645-3950.