Late Night Basketball
In partnership with the Columbus Divisions of Police and Fire, Columbus Recreation and Parks Department offers free, organized basketball. The Late Night Basketball program was developed to provide youth and young adults with safe, free and fun activities during the summer nights.
Registration is free and can be completed on-site. Photo ID required. Registration form must be signed by parent/guardian if participant is under 18.
June 7- July 30
- Mondays: Blackburn | Far East
- Tuesdays: Dodge | Milo Grogan
- Wednesdays: Driving Park | Glenwood
- Thursdays: Woodward Park | Thompson
- Fridays: Marion Franklin | Schiller
Hours* and Ages
- 6-8 p.m. 12-15 yrs.
- 8-10 p.m. 16-18 yrs.
- 10-11 p.m. 19-30 yrs.
*Schedules dependent upon participation.